10 REASONS TO HIRE LANCE
1. YOU NEED TO HEAR A NEW AND FRESH IDEA Every successful organization craves teamwork. Lance takes a radically different approach to creating and improving teamwork by concentrating on building teammates. Good teamwork doesn’t happen without good teammates.
2. YOU WANT A CUSTOMIZED PRESENTATION Lance can and will adapt his entire presentation to your audience. He has literally delivered his message to audiences ranging from elementary students to foster grandparent programs. He will work with you to ensure the program is catered to the needs of your group.
3. YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO’S EASY TO WORK WITH Lance is a living, breathing good teammate…and he will be one with you too! There’s nothing pretentious about him. He is very down to earth and has a genuine interest in partnering with you and serving your needs. You will love his accessibility.
4. YOU WILL GET A DEFINITIVE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT Booking Lance will pay immediate dividends! Audiences cannot hear his message without being impacted by what he has to say. A seed will be planted and they will leave with a clear understanding of what they can to do to be a better teammate.
5. YOU WANT INSPIRATION AND NOT JUST MOTIVATION Motivation is like throwing gasoline on a fire. There’s a sudden burst to the flame, which can have value, but that value can be fleeting. Inspiration is like plugging an endless supply of propane into the fire. Lance’s presentations inspire audiences to want to be better.
6. YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN IMPACT YOUR CULTURE Lance has a unique ability to reach people’s hearts, and creating that kind of connection unequivocally leads to positive change. He will entrench the practices of a good teammate into the DNA of your group. His message compels audiences to buy in to their team’s culture.
7. YOU NEED SUBSTANCE AND NOT JUST THEORY You want someone who can deliver tangible strategies and takeways. Lance is not just a speaker, he’s an authority who speaks. He is generous and willingly shares all of the necessary tools to put your game plan into action.
8. YOU NEED A REAL COACH Everyone thinks they can coach, right? WRONG!!! Lance has experience as an actual college sports coach. That means he understands necessities like motivation, inspiration, training, and pregame pep talks. He will use his experience to influence the mindset of your audience.
9. YOU WILL GET SOMEONE WHO IS FULLY COMMITTED Lance will speak with you in-depth before the program to ensure it is everything you need it to be. He will also follow up with you to debrief after the program is over. And…he will even provide you with all slides and handouts. He is invested in your continued success!
10. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU NEED A SOLUTION Lance is a problem solver! He can help reduce your stress level by creating awareness and challenging the mindset of your toxic teammates. His simple methodology can assist you in tackling seemingly complex problems.
His message and engaging style both challenged and inspired us to continue strengthening our relationships within the context of our mission. As one who believes that all of us belong to a team in some capacity, I highly recommend Coach Loya’s clear and effective approach to building better teammates.Christopher Chirielseison
What stood out was the ability to adapt his expertise on teamwork to our team and our specific team’s dynamics.Elizabeth Stieg
I wanted to let you know that the teachers truly enjoyed your book, as well as your presentation. Everyone that attended spoke very highly of you and stated they believed you would be a great speaker for the beginning of the year. Thank you for coming we needed it!!!Jessica Whaley