Merry Christmas! No heavy reading this week, just a fun, lighthearted list to spread a little holiday joy. Here are ten reasons why Santa is a good teammate:
1. He’s generous. Come on! He gives and never expects anything in return. That’s the perfect good teammate attitude.
2. He’s jolly. Good teammates are fun to be around. Their demeanor puts their fellow teammates at ease. Who wouldn’t want to hang out with Santa Claus?
3. He encourages. “On Dasher! On Dancer! On Prancer! On Vixen!…” Need I say more?
4. He inspires. Good teammates make us believe in the impossible. They also make us want to emulate their actions. Lots of “Secret Santas” follow his example.
5. He confronts toxicity. There’s a naughty list, and he doesn’t hesitate to put names on it.
6. He’s thorough. Santa checks his list…and he checks it twice. Like all good teammates, he doesn’t beat himself with careless, repeated mistakes.
7. He’s humble. Santa may run the workshop, but he’s able to step aside and let Rudolph guide the sleigh. Sometimes being a good teammate means being a good leader, and sometimes it means being a good follower.
8. He’s hard working. Good teammates roll up their sleeves and go to work. Santa busts his tail all year preparing for Christmas Eve, and then he goes nonstop for an entire night. That ain’t easy!
9. He shares the credit. You can’t talk about Santa without also mentioning the elves, the reindeer, and Mrs. Claus. Christmas is a team effort at the North Pole.
10. He’s not deterred by doubters. Don’t believe? Doesn’t matter to him. Santa puts on his red suit and gives his best effort, regardless of what others think of him.
From our team to yours, may you have a festive holiday.
As always…Good teammates care. Good teammates share. Good teammates listen. Go be a good teammate.
*We’re offering FREE SHIPPING on all of our books and t-shirts through the remainder of the 2018!
Order now at http://www.coachloya.com/store/